Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay...since you all have an extreme amount of info in the Samco hoses I have established a relationship with the largest samco importer on the west coast. So let me give you guys a run down of what things are going to look like price wise:

2002 WRX Samco Hose kits:

Turbo Hose kit, 3pcs, #TCS168, Retail $144.03, World One Price 129.99

Coolant Hose kit, 2pcs, #TCS135/C, Retail $138.56, World One Price 124.99

Ancillary Hose Kit, 9pcs, #TCS135/C-S, Retail $169.55, World One Price 152.99

Induction Hose kit, 1pcs, #TB997, Retail $394.02, World One Price 355.99

So there you have it, not the best savings in the world but there isn't really much room to work with on these.

No here is the bad news. This distributor who like I mentioned earlier is the largest on the west coast is backorder for 2 weeks. The WRX kits are his most popular hose kit, and he is expecting to take in a load of several hundred sets in a couple weeks. I am more than willing to accept payment for these in advance and place your orders with them to insure that you get them as absolutely soon as they are available. They will be available in Yellow, Red, Black, Blue, Orange, Purple, and Green.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I will do whatever I can to accomidate you.

Thanks for everything guys, and I look forward to hearing from some of you soon!

Garret

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Good stuff Garrett!!!! What colors do you have? I have the black IC hose set, but I want to do all of them for show. If I do, I'll go for blue, I guess.

·
Registered
147 Posts
got any yellow ones ?
need some IC hoses bad, the stock one won't hold on to PE1818 well.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Samco Hose round up!!!

Alright guys....

I need anyone who is interested in these hoses to throw down and sign up. I have to send in an advance Purchase order tomarrow. So if you would like a set I will need to know the set you want and the color you want.

Keep in mind that the blue black and red are the most common colors. So if you order one of those you are more likely to get them sooner.

Like I mentioned earlier, I am working with the largest stateside samco distributor. These hoses are not in stock and ready to ship. This distributor sells all his hose kits before they even reach his shop. By placing an order early we ensure that you can get your hoses ASAP.

The way that I would like this to work is for all those who would like a set to speak up, I will take your order and information, and no charges will be made until your hoses have shipped. I would like to fax this in by tomarrow morning at the latest so, lets see if we can get that accomplished.

There has been one change to note. The Turbo and coolant hoses prices have changed. Given, the demand for the hoses I am not authorized to sell these kits below retail price. That means the cost for the turbo goes up 14 dollars and the cost for the coolant goes up about 10. I hope this won't change anyones mind. The rest of the prices remain the same.

Right now I estimate we are looking at anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks, possibly quicker. The demand for these things is huge, they can't make them fast enough, I am doing my best to snag a chunk of them for us!

let me know if you have any questions...

Garret

·
Registered
249 Posts
Re: Samco Hose round up!!!

WorldONE said:
Alright guys....

There has been one change to note. The Turbo and coolant hoses prices have changed. Given, the demand for the hoses I am not authorized to sell these kits below retail price. That means the cost for the turbo goes up 14 dollars and the cost for the coolant goes up about 10. I hope this won't change anyones mind. The rest of the prices remain the same.
Doesn't having more to order usually lower the price?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Don't know if this is still going on, but i need a set of yellow radiator and 9 piece dress up kit. I'm on vacation tho, so I don't know if you will get this in time or if I will respond in time, but I WANT!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
alright....

I would like to wrap this thread up, so lets take look at what we got so far....

Roorunner: Yellow Coolant and Ancilliary
Turbowrx: Blue Turbo hose kit
Si2Wrx: Blue Turbo hose kit

If this is it I would like to go ahead an finalize this order. I will be sending this order in to the larges samco distributor in the states as I menitoned earlier, and he has assured me that he will send them out to you guys as soon as they become available. Right now this seems to be the fastest way to get a hold of a set of samcos. If any other vendors on this forum happen to have them in stock please speak up and help these guys out. I am all about getting the parts to the people as fast as possible, even if that means going through someone else.

Let me know if any one else wants in.

And to answer the question about volume lowering the price, yes, of course volume would lower the price. But honestly this post didn't generate the interest that i thought it would. I imagine if I had these hose in stock ready to ship there would have been a much higher demand. At the current level of demand in this thread I can't afford to lower the price any more. Whatever the case, I am just trying to deliver the hoses ASAP.

Lets get this wrapped up!
As always, let me know if you have any questions guys!

Take Care,

garret

·
Registered
61 Posts
IC hoses in blue shipped to hawaii 96782. cuz I have a feeling 129 shipped to hawaii isnt going to fly :p

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Everyone.....

I am fresh out of Samco hoses at this point.

Thank you for all those who placed orders for them. I sincerely hope that you will enjoy your new product. I am working on quite a large purchase of these hoses as we speak. If all goes well I willl have a massive box sitting in our stock house very soon.

When they do arrive, I plan on laying them all out on the stock house floor in color coded lines and taking an arial photo. This way you will all be able to take a good look at what is available, plus I think that it will be fun. :p

I understand that there is a high demand for these hoses and hopefully I will be able to satisfy a large portion of that demand with this next order.

I will keep every one posted.

Before I end this post, I would like to give a big World One thank you to every one on the board who has supported us thus far, you have all been fantastic to deal with.

Please everyone let me know if you have any questions, and for future reference, it is much easier for me to communicate with you guys through email, so please send all inquiries to [email protected]

Cheers,

Garret

1 - 20 of 23 Posts