ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone look at their frame on their 02-07 wrx and tell me if there is any wrinkling on the inside of the frame rail (the area circled in red in the pic below). Im looking at buying a impreza rs that has been hit lightly in the front. And then the pic of the damage. Also, if anyone knows about salvage title vehicles, I have a question. If the guy bought the car from a salvage auction and was given the title with salvage on it, it can be signed over to me without any issues right? I plan to put an ls1 engine in it and have it inspected and put back on the road. I called a salvage place about dealing with salvage titles, and im aware of the process, but i failed to ask that question.

securedownload2.jpg securedownload1.jpg

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
That's a lot of damage to not have some sort of frame damage or something seriously bent. I'd stay away from the car unless you like trying to fix weird problems for years down the road.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm. Doesn't look like that much damage to me. Frame looks straight. The guy said he drove it in his subdivision and it was fine. Didn't even push the radiator back or mess it up at all. I talked him down to 700 bucks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts