ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a limited time sale to empty out inventory. We are offering a deep discount on GTSPEC Steering Wheels but more specifically the one with Blue Trimming (Part # GTS-MIS-1430B) Only!

Part fits 2008+ WRX / STI and 2007-2009 Legacy GT!

Price is to empty Inventory which we have a few left. Jump on it! No Coupon Needed, price is set on Website.

$450 Shipped!

*Free Shipping for US Continental Residents

Product Page:

GTSPEC 07-09 Subaru Legacy GT / 08-11 Impreza WRX/STi Blue Trim D-Shaped Steering Wheel

Everyone knows that being and feeling comfortable behind the driver seat is important. Comfort and self-confidence come hand in hand thus allowing you as a driver to bring out the maximum potential of your car. The D-shaped steering wheel, allow you to do just that, powering and pushing your car to its limit and more. The D-shaped steering wheel is designed so you can have a better grip of the surface by having contours that will mold to your hands, essentially making the steering wheel feel like it was made for you and only you. You will feel amazingly at ease and comfort with the D-shaped steering wheel. We will be offering the leather steering wheel in 3 different stitch colors: blue, red, and black, with a limited edition carbon fiber. The steering wheel is a direct replacement of the OEM steering wheel, retaining factory controls and air bag.

·
Registered
285 Posts
hey kronos do you have any steering wheels that are like this or know where to get some? that let you retain the airbag and everything except for a 04 wrx,and is there a how to you could direct me to on how do this install?thanks a bunch man! Look forward to hearing back from you

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey kronos do you have any steering wheels that are like this or know where to get some? that let you retain the airbag and everything except for a 04 wrx,and is there a how to you could direct me to on how do this install?thanks a bunch man! Look forward to hearing back from you
Unfortunately no, only one I know is GTSPEC for the 08+

1 - 20 of 35 Posts