Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Clubwrx,

Its been a complete pleasure working with everyone here over the past few months. It saddens me to inform you all that Heuberger Motors can no longer justify the price we pay to advertise on all the Forums we are on. I hope no one takes this personally but over the past few months we have seen a growing number of people using us like True car/KBB price quoting service. This has become a huge impact in our way of providing simple transparent pricing for everyone nationwide.(I really hope that our change in presence and change in pricing does not allow other dealers to start hiking their pricing knowing we are no longer in their backyard) (also Clayton at Ramsey Subaru is the man,I know he will not exploit the changes) I want everyone to know as a consumer myself I personally know what everyone is trying to accomplish and completely understand that money is money. I will still be around on my personal account kenziel719.

Thank you all again for making the Forums what they are!

·
Æternum
15,471 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this, and I understand purely from a cost perspective -- it's business and nothing personal.

I'm also happy to hear that you will stay around on your personal account. We're happy to have you.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this, and I understand purely from a cost perspective -- it's business and nothing personal.

I'm also happy to hear that you will stay around on your personal account. We're happy to have you.
Thanks man, I cant say I'm keeping my personal account with every Forum. But I enjoy the non Political BS atmosphere around here. Its just sickining on a few of the other Forums people didnt realize that by giving the numbers that Clayton and myself quote on top of great customer service did find it nessisarry to give us "good guys" the business we are trying to earn. But anywho!!!! Back to being a good ol salesmen.......

·
Æternum
15,471 Posts
From your personal perspective, will everything turn out well? No worries if you want to keep it confidential.

·
Super Moderator
24,465 Posts
Completely understood. It was great having you here - please stick around in some manner.

·
Registered
95 Posts
From your personal perspective, will everything turn out well? No worries if you want to keep it confidential.
Too early to say, if the New Subaru market sky rockets because we are no longer giving out the Forum deals like it was candy, and other dealer see this as a "go back to MSRP" or bust, we will be back. This Forum I had zero issues with, on a few other Forums, people were just getting my number because their local dealership was being "rude or stingy" with their pricing. Clayton and myself brought it up saying we are more then happy to help everyone out with getting a great deal, BUT we just ask if we are the straight shooting dealers with only but good intentions that they really should be buying from us vs. taking our numbers to the local guys who again were "rude and stingy" for a price match (usually close to our OTD shipped price) because we would no longer be able to help them out. It sounds bad to ask this, but in all reality WE were the main reason dealers are scared and drop their pants. Once we are taken out of their local "game" its a free for all to go back to MSRP or close.

Completely understood. It was great having you here - please stick around in some manner.
I'm here for good in my own personal account. I've enjoyed every bit of this Forum.

·
Premium Member
12,314 Posts
Great to hear you're sticking around.

·
Water.....sometimes waves
1,611 Posts
I hope it all works out for the company. I can say I did not use you guys for price matching. I did not even know you existed when I bought mine. Is 'ignorance' better than 'manipulative?' :dontknow:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Pretty ****ty that people would take your numbers and then buy elsewhere where they were previously getting ripped off. I regret not finding yours and Clayton's thread before buying in Feb 17. Id Have gladly gone to you or Clayton with my business knowing I was getting a great deal and service with Zero hassle. I dont think I got a bad deal but I'd bet both of you could have done better. Maybe I could have gotten a limited with HK and the EyeCue for just a few $$ more. I just didnt know you guys were out there at the time. .

happy to see you are sticking around and you can bet if Im buying another Subie, I will be knocking on either of your doors.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Definitely stick around . . . this place is truly nearly BS-free . . . and perhaps just as important I always found your posts to be decidedly un-biased as your enthusiasm for Subaru and not just making a sale always shined through your posts.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Pretty ****ty that people would take your numbers and then buy elsewhere where they were previously getting ripped off. I regret not finding yours and Clayton's thread before buying in Feb 17. Id Have gladly gone to you or Clayton with my business knowing I was getting a great deal and service with Zero hassle. I dont think I got a bad deal but I'd bet both of you could have done better. Maybe I could have gotten a limited with HK and the EyeCue for just a few $$ more. I just didnt know you guys were out there at the time. .

happy to see you are sticking around and you can bet if Im buying another Subie, I will be knocking on either of your doors.
Pretty much my situation, too. Wish I had know you were around way back when.

So, from this point forward, you will no longer doing "distance" pricing deals, even if contacted outside of this forum?

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pretty much my situation, too. Wish I had know you were around way back when.

So, from this point forward, you will no longer doing "distance" pricing deals, even if contacted outside of this forum?
Being that Clayton is still advertising and paying to do so on here, I would say hit him up first!! Both of us are truly looking to help everyone get a great deal, he knows based off where anyone is located, if its going to be better to go through him or myself, but I think he gets priority to earn everyone's business on here.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Well that's disappointing to hear people were using you like True car/KBB quotes. :nono:

But I'm happy that you posted this because I've purchased parts from Heuberger in the past and you reminded me how the customer service and prices were great. Considering I'm picking up my first new Subaru since 2009 in a couple days I can say with a probability of about .99999 I will be needing some new parts/accessories. I'll be sure to purchase some items through Heuberger. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well that's disappointing to hear people were using you like True car/KBB quotes. :nono:

But I'm happy that you posted this because I've purchased parts from Heuberger in the past and you reminded me how the customer service and prices were great. Considering I'm picking up my first new Subaru since 2009 in a couple days I can say with a probability of about .99999 I will be needing some new parts/accessories. I'll be sure to purchase some items through Heuberger. :thumbup:
Its the world we live in!
When you go to get some parts let me know, I'll give you the hook up!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Being that Clayton is still advertising and paying to do so on here, I would say hit him up first!! Both of us are truly looking to help everyone get a great deal, he knows based off where anyone is located, if its going to be better to go through him or myself, but I think he gets priority to earn everyone's business on here.
Well lets just say that if anyone from the west coast to around eastern ohio were to ask me for a quote, I will refer them to a good guy I know in Colarado who matches my pricing ;)

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Will do, I've got a list of parts ready and expect to pick up my new STI tomorrow or Monday. I'll send you an email next week when I'm ready to place an order. Thanks!
Well now that I know its a STi.... if it will be better/faster or better looking then mine it will be 2x the Price! hahaha :eek:hsnap: Just kidding!

Well lets just say that if anyone from the west coast to around eastern ohio were to ask me for a quote, I will refer them to a good guy I know in Colarado who matches my pricing ;)
He knows a guy who once had a good guys job! hahaha, all joking aside, YOU truly earned my respect since day one on here Buddy.
P>S I might be sending a dealer lead your way!

·
Master Baiter
12,649 Posts
Understandable about the business decision, but glad you're still going to be sticking around on your personal account...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts