Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you Houston, TX natives have ever encountered that girl with the 11 second Honda Civic sleeper? The article about her is in the Feb edition of SCC.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just going to ask where they got their money to put that much into a Honda Civic...I think you answered my question. :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I love how the first couple paragraphs...

"Should've had your boyfriend do more than cut your springs and put a coffee can on your car..."

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know Jason and he has always pieces together his and others cars with talent, spare parts, donations and such. And, all the time creating fast cars. So for those who don't know him step off. He also works for a friend of mine so unless my friend pays in drug and you have proof that he gets his money from drugs, I am goint to say you are full of S&!+.

·
Registered
118 Posts
STI on order said:
I know Jason and he has always pieces together his and others cars with talent, spare parts, donations and such. And, all the time creating fast cars. So for those who don't know him step off. He also works for a friend of mine so unless my friend pays in drug and you have proof that he gets his money from drugs, I am goint to say you are full of S&!+.
Bring it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What do I have to bring you are the one making false claims about someone you don't know. So shut up before some one decides to sue you for slander.

·
Registered
100 Posts
if you think that his money comes from drug sales you are full of bullhockey. i know both shami and jason personally and they are wonderful people. They are always looking for work and have tuned many cars in the houston area. i hate to see unsubstantiated claims like that and they HARDLY invested 28k into the car.

you can feel free to take it up in person with me or either of them theyll be glad to tell you where the money came from...HARD WORK.

·
433 Posts
Man...some people on these boards can be RIGHT tossers when it comes to someone having a faster car than them. Get over it! There will ALWAYS be someone faster than you! Sheesh...

·
Registered
100 Posts
AND not all of them sold drugs to do it.

do a search on kazaa for CIVIC VS VIPER

if the civic beats it by a longshot...thats jasons old car

set a couple records

he was also in news for beating rx7.com's ari yallon on a technicality and winning a big name drag racing event. ari was supposed to sandbag his car to keep running 10's (didnt have a 9 second license) but failed to do so in an effort not to lose to jasons low to mid 10 sec 240sx (KA turbo) it is the fastest 240 powered by a KA in the country.

it was sold to some chap in dallas.

hes quite a respected tuner and this little red car started out as a LS on spray. with the blockguard in place it is a very stout motor.

a honda can easily compete with wrx if it is tuned right sadly most of them are more interested in wings and altezza lights.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts