ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, but Ill post it anyway please correct me if im wrong admins. So everyone knows about the S206. I was wondering if anyone knew how to order the s206 rear bumper running/brake light. I dont know even if its possible but let me know please thanks.

2012-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STI-S206-rear-three-quarter.jpg

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
^^ What they said.

Exterior Modification thread would've worked too, but this is fine :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not the best option out there.But you can get it from your dealer or any Subaru parts dealer.
So what would you rec. The only reason why i was was thinking about getting it was because it comes with everything to plug it in and your done. Not that simple but at least you dont have to cut into wiring or tap into the wiring.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
topher86 said:
So what would you rec. The only reason why i was was thinking about getting it was because it comes with everything to plug it in and your done. Not that simple but at least you dont have to cut into wiring or tap into the wiring.
Defi Racer Series

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
+ 1

Defi stuff is pricey, but the gauges are high quality, work well, and look great.

Sent using Tapatalk
I second this.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
I don't know if Subaru fixed this but the SPT boost gauges that came with the first batch of 2011s were defective.

If you use an add-a-fuse you don't have to tap into any wires.

There are different options available.Defi is great.Also try AEM & prosport.

I have Prosport premium gauges with the smy cluster.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
On that note, you might check out MadDad gauges as well. I've heard good things about them, and they are color matched to the 2008+ OEM gauge clusters, which is nice.

I personally haven't tried them, but the reviews I've read were positive, they just aren't as well known as AEM, Defi, etc...

Sent using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts