ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking do replace my worn through factory rubber mats. Any suggestions on some quality ones or is it best just to go w/ the factories again? 05 WRX

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They wore out in the clutch and gas pedal areas pretty quickly, but no real problems I suppose. I was just wondering if there was like an uber-mat that I didn't know about.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
The factory ones are nice and deep, holding water well. But you don't have to spend 50 to get that kind of quality. Just check out the local Walmart or Pep Boys.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I read reviews of the Subaru rubber mats being too small, so I went and invested some money in some Weathertech floor...bucket things? They aren't mats, they are stiff plastic sheets that have been molded to fit the contours of the foot well perfectly. I think they are awesome and really worth the money. You could dump a cup of coffee in them and squeeze grapes for wine in the other and you'd be completely fine. It'd take probably an inch of standing water before they would start splashing over the edges with car movement. When they get dirty, you can just shake pick them up and shake all the dirt out, or hose them off :p

Some people would probably say $100 is a bit steep for protection for only the front, but you REALLY have to have filthy shoes, spilled liquids...and I dunno, a hose, to overload the things. Who can actually fit in the back anyways. ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts