Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn, this guy is all over our board. I logon and he's got at least 80% of the most recent posts. What the heck???? Does he have the email alert turned on, then he's got an email warning on his computer so he knows exactly when we post so he can make some jackassed comment????

Don't like being a dick but I'm losing interest in reading threads now with these type of people. Quit i-club over crap, looks like I'll just quit here and go to vwvortex and just lurk here for info or use the limited people I've known on PM. Used to be a cool place here but :rolleyes:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Thats funny, Im on this place 24 hours a day and I rarely see any of his posts..:D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe i just had a case of bad timing? he's on every freakin thread i've been following today. maybe he's you in bizarro world??
:D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
He must type really fast. :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
With this thread title I'm surprised that he hasn't posted on this thread yet. Maybe he is sick or something. I sometimes find him amusing in small doses but it can become too much very quickly.

Dale

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
over at WRX. Vs. the World right now, he posted on EVERY SINGLE ONE on the first page, like his name was listed under "last post by" It looked more like a computer virus! Psycho!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think he is annoying as poo.

None of his numerous posts have any value at all.
He might be funnier if he was a better writer and limited his post count.
Might.

Yeah I saw that in the WRX vs. the World forum.
Pyscho indeed.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Not especially amusing to me either. Kind of like Jim Carrey. After that first "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" movie - the mention of his name made me clench various radial musculature in my nether regions... Almost like nails on a chalkboard. :D :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm new to the board, but are there any anti-trolling rules on this board that could be used as an excuse to get rid of this guy?

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Pug said:
I'm new to the board, but are there any anti-trolling rules on this board that could be used as an excuse to get rid of this guy?
A moderator could just "wipe the slate" and delete their membership

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Anyone else think this is wierd?

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Well I have seen that occur a few times too many, so I decided to point it out and see if anyone else saw it

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I never REALLY understood the meaning and/or the harm of a "troll". It's becoming clearer.

The funny thing is he seems sincere because I can't believe that he would waste so much of his time on these forums if he wasn't. However his posts are overzealous and don't make any sense.

However, If he ISN'T sincere what kind of sick depraved enjoyment is he deriving from being such a pest?

Dunno. I'm a natural pest, so I'm glad nobody has banned me yet. :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
he just want to join in on the fun guys. i'm getting my wrx at the end of the year. any tips?

·
1,379 Posts
b4437 said:
he just want to join in on the fun guys. i'm getting my wrx at the end of the year. any tips?
My tip would be, go ask for tips on WRX improvements over on the on-topic forums. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts