ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a RSR turboback or heard any good things about them? Im having a hard time choosing a turboback. I want a nice looking, good sounding and loud turboback. Anyone know of one please info me.

·
Registered
46 Posts
im not sure if it was here or i-club but someone did a whole review on it, they said it was really ****ing loud, fit good, looked good, etc.... that was for the cat back though as far as the turboback im not sure but ive heard that the down pipe is a different design than others, it was longer or shorter but will only hook up to a rsr catback.

·
Registered
17 Posts
False !

RS*R <> Invidia.

What is RS*R Invidia?
Invidia was a brand name that was offered by RS-R Japan during the mid 1990's. RS-R ceased offering the Invidia exhaust line in 1996. The Invidia brand name was later obtained by another independent company which has no relation to RS*R Japan or RS*R USA.

We would like to make it absolutely clear that RS-R Japan does not manufacture Invidia exhaust systems and RS-R USA does not distribute Invidia products.
http://www.rs-r.com/faq.php#6

About the length of the DP, it's true !
The catback is provided with a restrictor 80mm-to-60mm to match the stock DP.

If you want to go full 80mm, buy the RS*R DP, remove the adaptator and that's all.

Hope this will help.

Note also tha the catback piping is made of crappy 409 Stainless Steel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts