Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm lookin to do my first official appearence mod...I was lookin through wheelmax and came across these:

Heres the size stuff on them:
17x7

$840
(205/40/17 Kumho)

$890
(215/45/17 Kumho)

Bolt Pattern: 4x100, 4x114.3, 5x100, 5x114.3

4 or 5 Lug

So my question is, will this fit, I have no clue how all the offset stuff works and all that, I just want to know if its possible, it looks very similar to the subzeros, but I think these will be a bit easier to come by, plus they come tired. Also if it is possible, anyone got pics of em on a rex? Any help will be greatly appriciated.

·
Registered
416 Posts
They look extremely similar to subzeros. I didn't know the rotas were hard to come by. Those tire sizes don't look right. How can you fit a 205/40 and a 215/45 on the same wheel? I assume thats a 215/35. Just do a search on the site for rota subzeros pics and that will tell you what those will look like. They are cheaper than the rotas though. How do you think they would hold up?

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Hmmm...they're not much cheaper than Rotas (check out http://www.revolutionsmotorsports.com/ ) for a package, just about $950 for 17" wheels and Kumhos and Rotas have a good reputation in the Subaru community. Personally, I'd stick with Rotas :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts