ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always love playing good RPG games. Name some that arent so mainstream (such as chrono trigger, FF, etc)... I've found some great PS1 and PS2 RPGs when not looking for a name :)

Consoles I am looking for are like SNES and PS1/2 and I guess PC, but am looking for more of a console game setup. Thanks!

Robert~

·
Registered
242 Posts
If you like Diablo 2 esque games, i just got Sacred and am really liking it so far. (PC game)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
StaticX313 said:
I always love playing good RPG games. Name some that arent so mainstream (such as chrono trigger, FF, etc)... I've found some great PS1 and PS2 RPGs when not looking for a name :)

Consoles I am looking for are like SNES and PS1/2 and I guess PC, but am looking for more of a console game setup. Thanks!

Robert~
I can suggest Breath of Fire 5, "Dragon Quarter," right off the bat. One of the most beautiful PS2 games out of the whole library, imo. The gameplay is wholly unique, and the difficulty level is high (a form of "giving up" and starting over is built into the game's save system - you might want to read up on it @ gamefaqs or something first). This has to be the most rewarding console RPG I've played since FF6 though, and it's far more original.

If you have a GC, try out Skies of Arcadia or Tales of Symphonia.

-snowcat

·
Registered
71 Posts
kingdom hearts for ps2 is one of the greatest games i ever played and legend of legia for ps1 is good. if you have super nintendo definately pick up super mario rpg it's amazing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts