ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all. Three times this past week I have seen the same Blue Sti going South on Route 287 from Mahwah past Wayne at about 6pm. Nice looking car with a big exhaust coming from the back. Sounds pretty mean. Traffic is pretty rough, so it's hard to open it up at all. Just wondering if this owner is here on the board. I have been meaning to give you the thumbs up, but crappy traffic has been preventing me. Sorry

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Welcome to NJ! Where the phase "Opening it up" has nothing to do with cars:rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WRXelent said:
Welcome to NJ! Where the phase "Opening it up" has nothing to do with cars:rolleyes:
Actually, Rt. 287 seems to be one of the few places you can - AT THE RIGHT TIMES. I was coming home from work approx 10pm, and no-one was out there, except for a late 90's Accord who challenged me in my old Jetta 1.8t. We went to almost 115 before I backed off, fearing police presence. That was the last time I went nearly that fast.

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
JessterCPA said:
Actually, Rt. 287 seems to be one of the few places you can - AT THE RIGHT TIMES. I was coming home from work approx 10pm, and no-one was out there, except for a late 90's Accord who challenged me in my old Jetta 1.8t. We went to almost 115 before I backed off, fearing police presence. That was the last time I went nearly that fast.
You can get away with it once and a while, but they have been watching it closely for a few years now. I live within a stones throw from 287 and 23.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trainrex said:
You can get away with it once and a while, but they have been watching it closely for a few years now. I live within a stones throw from 287 and 23.
287 & 23?? That's my area. I am just down the road in Wayne!

23 has been a swarm of Police for years, especially Pompton Plains.

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
JessterCPA said:
287 & 23?? That's my area. I am just down the road in Wayne!

23 has been a swarm of Police for years, especially Pompton Plains.
Riverdale here:) 23 is heavily patrolled, it always has been. You can't hardly change lanes without getting a ticket. God forbid you get pulled over in pequannok:rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally. Someone else who lives in the same "driving hell" I do.

Trainrex, what do you drive?

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No. Liberty in Oradell. It's closer to my work, so it is more convenient.

Weasel, you from the area?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Admin - Scooby Hooligan
23,369 Posts
^^^^ :rotfl: at the deadhorse ^^^

kinda i werk near palisades mall ny and commute from princeton everyday :eek:
170miles roundtrip a day !!!

used to be a regular at the nasioc tri-state supper meets :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Weasel 555 said:
^^^^ :rotfl: at the deadhorse ^^^

kinda i werk near palisades mall ny and commute from princeton everyday :eek:
170miles roundtrip a day !!!

used to be a regular at the nasioc tri-state supper meets :)
Wow! I thought my 80 miles a day was getting up there!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts