Subaru WRX Forum banner

roush racing mustang/GT

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  WRXless 
#1 ·
well kind of a race. our local dealer has started carring the roush mustangs and i found a guy who's mom&dad bought him a 02 roush mustang, it has the stageII kit, side free flow exhaust and intake, other than the aero kit its a stock mustang GT..well he was behind me at the light, not reving..so i start off slowly...get to fourth gear a notice hes changing lanes, so i look over and hes at my side door....just to see if he would bite i drop it into third...and i can see him coming so i stay into it a little to see what its got, well he never could get past me....i thought it was nice..tried to get his attention but he would not look.. i am sure mommy and daddy would not want him racing that new car.. still had dealer tags....i know he lives around me somewhere so i am sure i will see him again....that car sure looked nice though, the aero kit and suspension mods make the car look nice.. would'nt mind having one for a track car or daily driver...:D

#6 · (Edited)
KnightWRXRider said:
Stage I is just some aero
Stage II is aero and suspension and side exhaust
Stage III is aero suspension and supercharger and it's RWHP not FWHP
FWHP = Fly Wheel horse power. IOW, crank HP.

You know that RWHP = Rear Wheel horse power, right? No way is the roush stang putting down 390 hp at the wheels, in stock form.

#8 ·
roush kill

thanx guys, i know it was a stage II, just the side exhaust intake and the aero parts, and the suspension mods with toyo tires..other than that no performance parts, just more dres up items... the stage III is all of the above and supercharged, also the power is 360hp on that model...he lives around here so i am sure will meet again, he will probably fly by next time and say he won HA HA:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.