ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the 17x8 Bronze Rota Boost wheels on an 05 Aspen White? How would this look?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow... im not really feeling the looks... i mean they are a nice wheel and all but im not just not thinking they look good

maybe the steel grey wheels... what size tire would you run on the 17x8in?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where can you find the gold boost's? the bronze is way to dark looking for my taste...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how would the boost's look in steel grey on aspen white? i do like the wheel but bronze was way to dark...

what size tire would be recommended that wouldnt throw off the speedo... the size is 17x8in... would 235/40-17 rub? what about 245/45-17? actually what tire would look the best on the rim... LOL

im looking for one hell of a stance :D

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
STL WRX said:
where can you find the gold boost's? the bronze is way to dark looking for my taste...
subydude or other vendors can special order them right now, because they dont mass produce them yet. i got mine from a guy in cali who sells honda stuff and is now getting into selling wrx parts. i paid $585 shipped from cali, and i need some lugnuts which will be like about $20-40 shipped and some tires.

if i didnt get gold, i would definantly get the steel grey rims.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i think the gold may be a little bit drastic for me... not sure how i would feel looking at them everyday... but then again they might look really good! the bronze is just way to dark of a color imho.... and since i sorta have a gunmetal/bronze stock wheel i may as well go with the steel grey... :wiggles:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts