ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a room for rent in a two bedroom apartment. It is at the intersection of 35th and Colorado. For reference, its about 5 houses away from SVC's place. It is dog friendly, and pretty cheap for a two bedroom place. As per the norm, you'll have to pay half the rent plus utilities. Full rent is $650, so you'll pay $325 plus around $75 bucks a month in utilities (thats your half, I'd pay the same). Its a pretty decent place with lots of light, though the carpet needs some work (which I am working on remedying). No deposit required unless you stay past the end of the lease, which is mid July. I have DSL, but no phone or cable TV, as I have a cell and don't feel like paying exorbitant prices for something that is largely crap. We can add either phone or cable if you like though, it'll just be a bit more spendy.
I don't have any real requirements for a roomate, beyond that you aren't a complete a-hole, you can pay your rent on time, and that you can deal with my adolescent dog. He is an awesome dog and is a complete goofball, but he is less then a year old and as such can get a bit hyper. He is potty trained and overall a good dog, he just gets excited sometimes. So yeah, thought I would advertise here, seeing as everyone I have met so far has been super cool and reasonably responsible. If you have a dog, and its also friendly, I think the place could handle another body too. If you are interested or want to come see the place, send me an e-mail, PM or IM and we'll set up a time for you to view the place. If you move into it midmonth, I can deal with pro-rating the first check. Cool, see if anyone is interested.

Josh H.
[email protected]
AIM: BudgesT

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Would there be off street parking? Also, are you attending school right now/what major? And this would be till July???

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes there is off street parking and no I am not currently attending school. I was until a couple months ago, but I am taking time off. I was a Psychology major. Let me know if you wanna come check the place out. I'll need a few days to move some stuff (was using the 2nd bedroom as an office/storage spot. The parking is getting a bit crowded, but with some negotiations and making sure people don't take up too many spots, its no biggy. Its just a little 4 apartment building, so its not much to deal with.

JH

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts