Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally did it. I still do not have the gut to cut a hole in the roof for the vent. Anyway...she should look good when I get the Prodrive wing from England installed. Let me know what you think.

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
556 Posts
Looks great. Are you talkin about the STi Prodrive Style spoiler!?!?! Or the bunny ears one. If your talkin about the STi one, how did you get one? How much? I always see them advertised as $1250.

Jason

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
556 Posts
PhreeZe said:
Looks great. Are you talkin about the STi Prodrive Style spoiler or the Rally spoiler? Or the bunny ears one. If your talkin about the STi one, how did you get one? How much? I always see them advertised as $1250.

Jason

·
Premium Member
17,861 Posts
nice :D

you need to get the replica wrc lights from Orciari ;)
after you get the wing :)

? is that the kaminari wing on there now ?

heres some pics of my old beater ;)
http://www.sqc-ny.com/member/009/009.htm

Andy...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Weasel555: I have a set of Morettes comming from Z-1 with a set of K2 HID waiting to be installed. Yes that is a Kaminari CF wing on there.
BigTrick: THe OZ are 17". I kept the hood scoop to help with underhood temperatures. I have a cover for the front vent also.

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
You've got the Cusco Vent, STi Scoop and now the roof scoop- you, my friend, have one BADASS car!!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
It looks pretty cool, but functionally, what exactly does the roof scoop do that you couldn't accomplish by, let's say, turning up the vent control or rolling your windows down ? Is it strictly for ventilation or is there some other purpose ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.