ClubWRX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks! Your car looks amazing!

ps - what do you think of their ‘hang-two’ setup? it looks like with the hulaport the boards are on their sides?

i can’t wait to get my new car! they think it will arrive in june!
i currently have a 2002 wrx hatch with 107 K that i am going to sell, and it has yakima strap thang on the roof which has worked great, but as i mentioned it puts strain on the rear window frame.
Thanks man you gotta subscribe to my build thread!

To be honest, everyone has been telling me about those but I have yet to see them in action yet lol. I love my Hulaports. Super easy to setup and I like that they fold down.

You ordered a 13??? Sorry I'm to lazy to read back 10 comments hahahaha

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yep!!! Can’t wait! It’s dark gray metallic, short throw, fog lights, and a few other add ons. I’ll probably opt for the crossbars then since they look good on your car. Didn’t want a sun roof so I didn’t get the premium

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yep!!! Can’t wait! It’s dark gray metallic, short throw, fog lights, and a few other add ons. I’ll probably opt for the crossbars then since they look good on your car. Didn’t want a sun roof so I didn’t get the premium
Nice man! I had a premium 11 sedan and the only thing I really liked was the heated seats and wipers. Other than that the sunroof was barely used because I had my rack setup on it and the wind noise was horrible. Yes I read the warning sticker on the crossbar but I wanted to see what subaru was talking about.. LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
oh, so its true then? the oems make alot of noise? i keep hearing conflicting reports. some people say none and others say yes!? otherwise i will try to do something like a whispbar by yakima if i can get a fit for the car.

·
Registered
187 Posts
oh, so its true then? the oems make alot of noise? i keep hearing conflicting reports. some people say none and others say yes!? otherwise i will try to do something like a whispbar by yakima if i can get a fit for the car.
The only time my factory crossbars made noise was when I opened the sunroof. Subaru does not recommend that you should open your sunroof with the crossbars for that very reason. I can honestly say that after getting my inno fairing I have next to no wind noise. Before installing the fairing I had a lot of whisping and whistling with the Hullaports on my oem crossbars.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The only time my factory crossbars made noise was when I opened the sunroof. Subaru does not recommend that you should open your sunroof with the crossbars for that very reason. I can honestly say that after getting my inno fairing I have next to no wind noise. Before installing the fairing I had a lot of whisping and whistling with the Hullaports on my oem crossbars.
sorry i was confused, i got it now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know this thread is old but I've been searching the net and can't find any definitive answers. Anyone know the biggest cargo box I could put on my 11 wrx hatch? I'm looking at the Thule Force XL (the XXL is just huge) because it can fit 198cm skis and that is smallest box I could go. Any input would be great, thanks!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Would you happen to know what all is needed with the Q Tower setup for a 2011 WRX hatchback?
Howdy! How's your research so far? My buddy ordered Yakima Q tower roof rack kit for his 2015 WRX we're going to install next along with some parts from 4Wheelonline. Not a hatchback but should a good fit.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts