·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX 2.0L Turbo AWD -$9,500 -Lowered
79,xxx miles
Silver,
5-speed manual,
Winter Package (Heated seats, mirrors, wipers)
Apexi N1 cat-back exhaust,
HID Lights,
Sun-roof,
Full-synthetic oil changes, good tires, new brakes, rotors and wipers.

Greatest vehicle to own, ask other Subaru lovers. There is a NYS Salvage Title, I have owned the car for 4.5 years, not one problem. Kills me to part with her, but I have other obligations at this time. Please contact me for more information or to come look at it.

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No monkey business done to the car. I have always loved the way Subaru's grip the road. I purchased it with the exhaust whom the original owner added because he loved the sound, which I do too now.
Everything else is stock but I did add the HID's because they make a huge visibility difference.

I purchased the car with almost 5 years ago. Had a NYS salvage title but I checked it out and I couldnt find anything wrong with the car, brought it to the mechanic, everything was fine. So I purchased a steal in my eyes. 5 years later I still have it without any problems. I do have an extra set of front stock struts that a friend had given me.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DSC03198.jpg In this picture you see that the drivers seat has the level that raises and lowers the height of the seat. It is broken off, you can still fully adjust the seat every which way. Its just one of those things that I don't have the time to go to the junk yard and grab off another Subaru.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you have questions please ask on the forum because I have been responding to tons of emails lately.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you know why the car was given the salvage title?
The car was hit on the driver side near the middle pillar is what I was told when I bought it from the dealer. I cannot see a difference, thats why it was issued back on the road. It was fixed to the point where no one can tell the difference, as I cant for owning it this long. But once a title has been issued on a vehicle it has to stay that way.

Salvage Title —
A Salvage Title is issued on a vehicle damaged to the extent that the cost of repairing the vehicle exceeds ~ 75% of its pre-damage value. This damage threshold may vary by state. Some states treat Junk titles the same as Salvage but the majority use this title to indicate that a vehicle is not road worthy and cannot be titled again in that state. The following eleven states also use Salvage titles to identify stolen vehicles - AZ, FL, GA, IL, MD, MN, NJ, NM, NY, OK and OR.

Some insurers issue these titles so that they dont have to pay the sum to fix it because it may not be worth the money to do the work and figure its easier to just issue the title.
Let me know if you would like to come look at it or see some different angles.

-Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts