ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go to UCR and almost every day i see subarus pass me as i'm walking to class down university. Just wondering if there are any fellow subaru owners that go to UCR? how many of u are in riverside? or bakersfield?

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
i go to rcc in riverside and i pass by the ucr parking lot on mlk every morning. i drive a silver 02 wrx with bronze gram lights (aka rota attacks :) hehe)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi guys!
I live in Riverside...if you see a WRB Wagon w/ the license plate of RCAV8R2 wave!
(I don't go to UCR or RCC)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yayitzian said:
i goto ucr.

i'm the black sedan with STi v2 front lip, and a Helix exhaust. i always gun it through that tunnel
LOL same here, u can really hear ur blow off valve :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
lol i took my bov spring quarter of freshman year. I wasted too much gas in it.

my exhaust basically drowns out anything and everything around there when i go through so nobody can hear anything but "BRRAAAAAAAAAAAW"

lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
YO

I go to UCR. I am in a white '04. My windows are tinted so if you don't catch me waving back, don't be offended. Chances are that I probably saw you :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bitterspeak said:
YO

I go to UCR. I am in a white '04. My windows are tinted so if you don't catch me waving back, don't be offended. Chances are that I probably saw you :)

im in a white 05, looks stock from outside. see ya around

·
Registered
167 Posts
i might also be the guy that If i see you across the street at an intersection, i'll just stare at you. then when i drive by i'll wave to catch you off guard. hahah i like messing with people

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live at internation village, right behind the ucr extension center. Hey, do u know where they meet up here in riverside?

·
Registered
167 Posts
every once in a while, we meet up at tapioca express on blaine.

haven't had a meet in a while, perhaps we should get one going after thanksgiving or so.

but hopefully not on thursdays because I goto Life Plaza off the 60west

·
Registered
69 Posts
sup everyone..Chances are a lot of you've seen my car already..Chargespeed kitted aspen white 04, hard to miss the the cf hood and g-games..yea I work at tapioca too..I'm usually there at nite so if you see my car come in and I just mite be able to hook u up ;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
dude, did management change at tapex or something? I don't see hot women working there 24/7 anymore; there seems to be this older chinese woman who looks mean there. plus that place looks so empty now. unless im just coming in at the wrong hours...

·
Registered
252 Posts
yayitzian: This is bill, i helped Ryan in his Red 04 rex put his Stechs in moval.......

I traded the 03 for an 05Sti. I visit my parents in Moval once in a while....

Meets?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey Bill, can't complain about your upgrade in vehicles. If I met you, I'm sorry I don't remember; i'm sure I wasn't there when Ryan put his springs on.

As for meets, There's one at South Coast Subaru this Saturday the 4th.

Some people are meeting up at Life Plaza early in the morning before we caravan to Costa Mesa for the meet.

For Riverside: I'm not sure, we used to have a weekly meet at Tapioca Express, but I don't think that's been going on lately. We could set up something soon perhaps, in the beginning of January or something. I have finals next week, and then i have a week to kill, then JGTC/D1, then I head back up to norcal until next quarter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts