Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting some rims soon but im having trouble deciding. What rims does everyone think look best on a silver wrx. I just dont want to get some rims, put em on, and then think their ugly.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Prodrive GC-06

http://www.prodrive-japan.com/products/gc_06d_forged/lineup.html

Right here. These were my 2nd choice, but didn't really want to do the black on bluish-black.

Ahhhh, and there is one just for the STi!
17 or 18" ×8J 5 100 43 W/BB ¥58,000 IMPREZA GDB, I'd probably go with the 18's made for the Legacy though:
18×7.5J 5 100 48 W/BB ¥63,000 LEGACY B4

There is absolutely NO ONE on this side of the hemisphere that has these yet. These were released in March 2002, and the first car to have these is a EVO 7 in the Philippines, limited production of course..

·
Registered
907 Posts
Re: Prodrive GC-06

I think prodrive are great wheels especially made for the subies, with silver, I would go with black or anthracite colored wheels.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i've had that same burning question. I'm set on the black or anthracite wheel, probably the black. I LOVE those prodrive wheels posted above, especially on that Lancer, i hate using this word but I 'd have to say that was SICK!
Anyway, since I'm on a budget, I was looking at the Rota Battles 18". Do they make them in black though?

·
Registered
3 Posts
advan RC2!!...my first choice...

second would be 17"JDM gold ones...hahaha...i love gold rims...

·
Registered
553 Posts
I've got some bronze rota attacks on my silver sedan. I wanted gunmetal at first, but since they didn't have it I went with bronze. I must say I was very pleasantly surprised. I'll see if I can get a pic soon.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hmmm...

Ya know, I thought they'd look better than that. But either way, it still looks pretty good. I would've opted for the 18's myself. Reading that post, it looks like he got the size for the Legacy B4, I think the ones made for the STi would of course fit better on the sedan. Well, he still gets credit for being original...and it's still pretty...

B

·
Registered
907 Posts
PlatinumWRX said:
For me, it's no contest.

Volk Racing Gram Lights in Silver.

-Jim
OOoohh! Gram Lights, great looking wheels! This would be my second choice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
wheels on silver wrx

hey, i put the 17'' OZ racing Super Leggera in gunmetal on mine, they are killer, and only $275 for a 15lb wheel, go to tire rack and look at them

Maynard

1 - 13 of 13 Posts