ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have a 2011 WRBlue WRX STi sedan, im thinking about getting a set of rims to use my summer tires on, and keep winter tires on my stock rims, any suggestions for a decent priced rim that would look good on my car?

- any idea or opinions are very appreciated! thank you

·
Æternum
20,903 Posts
Well, you could just get the rims, but then you would have to worry about the welding and the painting. Personally, I would just go with the whole wheel.

What's your budget? You can spend anywhere from $400 to $4000 on a set.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thts a good looking rim, got a price on it? and will it handle getting beat around decently hard?

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,731 Posts
wheel noob alert: what do you do about the center cap...leave it open, get the black one they suggest? are their color matched plastic caps like on the stockers?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
You know, I never realized that the caps are silver and black. I'd call to see if they are color matched, if not they would have to be painted.

Also, I'm going to apologize, because I don't know if they make them for the STI, tire rack doesn't seem to have a listing in a 5x114mm

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
:rotfl: @ zax

IMO wheels are always your choice and your choice alone. It's your car, put on what you like, not what others like.

That being said, my vote goes to these:

DO IT!

or these:

·
Registered
719 Posts
:rotfl: @ zax

IMO wheels are always your choice and your choice alone. It's your car, put on what you like, not what others like.

That being said, my vote goes to these:

DO IT!

or these:
Hahahaha well I wanna die

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
The Enkeis will come with these center caps (which I hate). They make black ones? Link PLEASE!

·
Æternum
20,903 Posts
Herrafrush y0!

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
What's your budget? Without answering that, nobody can really help you...

1 - 20 of 81 Posts