ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, did some searching and couldn't find much. I have a 02 Wrx sedan and I'm looking to do some suspension, rims and tires. Looking to do something aggressive but not too out of control. I'm looking at rims that are 17x9 +35mm and tires that are 255/50. I do plan on lowering the car and I was planning on needing camber bolts and rolling the fenders. Anybody have past or current dealings with something similar?....

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have an 02 sedan as well. I don't know too much about lowering the car because mine is not lowered but I would caution you on going up in rim / wheel size too much as it will make your ride more rough, and you will feel more bumps. I have the 16"s on mine and maybe it's just me, but my ride is sort of rough already as it is with plenty of road noise. I would actually like to know if I am the only one experiencing this. But again I would just caution you on upping your rim size.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
They are wheels, not rims :)

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Sounds like you are looking for the herrafrush fitment...no idea how to do that as it's not proper fitment for wheels and tires. Sorry dude.

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
Yup, and you need more offset too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe they come in a 17x8 also. I could do that, but the offset is either 25 or 35

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts