Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been noticing lately that my right front wheel squeaks when i turn left. It doesnt do it all the time but usually when its cold or ive taken a hard left it does it. Its not a constant squeal, more like a wobbling squeak (it goes squeak squeak squeak). Do you think its just alignment or could it be something more serious?

·
Registered
146 Posts
I was wondering about this problem too. I have the exact same symptoms except with both the front and rear, right side shocks.

·
Registered
197 Posts
What years are your cars and what suspention/wheel mods do you have?

Joe

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Mine does it too on occasion. I have an 04. My dad was driving it and he said it drove him so crazy he turned around and got his car. But then a lot of the times it disappears?? It usually comes in wet weather, but has happened a couple times in cold weather. I havnt heard it for about a week though......

Brandon

·
Registered
146 Posts
Here's my update, as of a few weeks ago my squeaking miraculously disappeared after a 400mi road trip with the car being totally loaded down with stuff. It's been gone ever since. How old are your cars? Mine had only a couple thousand on it when the problem started.

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
I've seen symptoms like this with a pebble stuck in the brakes. Not sure why on turns, but I have seen it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts