Subaru WRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I dont offend anyone here or point out someone here...

but yesterday I saw a blue WRX/Impreza with altezza lights! :( the driver looked young, in his teens... like a wanna be thugish asian type.

this is in Huntington Beach, on Warner and Edwards and he was going towards Huntington Harbor.:eek:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Figures, its a shame to see the WRX scared with altezza lights. I thinking we should make some stickers to put on riced out wrx's that say something like; "You have turned your car into a piece of rice, please turn over your car to someone who can truly appreciate the beauty of awd or trade it in at your nearest honda dealer"

·
Registered
907 Posts
It is truly a sad day in history...

My friends, my family...Let us all bow our heads and give a moment of silence for we shall pray that the soul of WRX will rest in peace.

:(

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
It will most certainly NOT rest in peace! It will bounce around, scraping on the ground looking ugly. Dyeing a slow death until finally discarded in a junkyard having never know the joys of a full tilt blast through the mountains. :( :( :(

·
Registered
507 Posts
Damn, I saw one when I was in the Elk Grove/Sacramento area. It had custom plates and I wanted to kick his lights in. :p However, that wouldn't be nice. Live and let live. It's just sad to see, is all.

·
1,379 Posts
While I'm generally anti-rice, not all Altezzas suck, IMO. I sort of like these:

I believe it's all a question of taste. While it's true that many car with Altezzas are tacky all-show-no-go cars, I think it's possible to have a tasteful car with altezzas. Just my .02.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
AutoXJunkie said:
I believe it's all a question of taste. While it's true that many car with Altezzas are tacky all-show-no-go cars, I think it's possible to have a tasteful car with altezzas. Just my .02.
I agree. You can pretty much do whatever you want with your car. I don't think I'd ever do it, but who am I to tell you that you can't? BTW, for what it's worth, I seem to remember someone saying they got those "smoked" Altezzas and they had a problem with them leaking. Seems when it rained they'd get condensation inside the unit. I might be remembering wrong, but thought I mention it to be safe so you could double check before you ever actually got any. Just a "heads up". :)

·
Registered
907 Posts
GV27 said:
It will most certainly NOT rest in peace! It will bounce around, scraping on the ground looking ugly. Dyeing a slow death until finally discarded in a junkyard having never know the joys of a full tilt blast through the mountains. :( :( :(
I said the SOUL... SOUL Brotha! THe WRX is dead, but the soul lives on in the form of a...um... Mazda MPV!?

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Argh Jamie! You come on this forum for a day and look what you've done! :D

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
A1AOwnz said:
Well....IMHO, altezzas are in very bad taste. Print out a few of these babys :D. http://www.ricecop.com/images/riceticket2.jpg . Ive gotten a few people with em. Enjoy!
Access forbidden :(

Actually you know, my friend got a rice ticket once, even though I personally don't think his car is rice. It said on the ticket that his stickers didn't match up with his mods when indeed they did. Yes, it's true, a Civic owner CAN actually buy expensive parts for his/her car! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
KanosWRX said:

Worst WRX Ever!

Well atleast that I have seen. I almost fell over dead over that spoiler. If you look at the back of that car for too long I think you may go blind.
Someone here from Minnesota's gotta give that guy a beat-down!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.