ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh boy I bet he had one hand on the wheel, one hand giveing a W sign to that Mini Van he was blowing by, didn't bother to see that SEMI. Oh well....

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Yup, saw this one on Nabisco a while back. They made mad fun of this set of pics even though it looked kind of bad. No sympathy by those guys. Everything from "he hated his car so much that he slammed/suicided it into the back of the semi" To "The color blinded him so much he couldn't see what was in front of him". Maybe it was a different forum but those are the cleanest ones I could remember. They were brutal.... Oh wait a minute... it was on OffTopic.com. :( . They are so wrong:confused:

·
Registered
302 Posts
TheCriticizer said:
silly australians
Easy there champ. There are a bunch of nations with a much higher stupidity quotient than Australia.

Having said that, this is a pretty good example of not buckling up your brains before going driving.
That car was a show car and was recently up for sale.
Here it is before it became the squashed frog.

·
Registered
168 Posts
archiebrown said:
Easy there champ. There are a bunch of nations with a much higher stupidity quotient than Australia.

Having said that, this is a pretty good example of not buckling up your brains before going driving.
That car was a show car and was recently up for sale.
Here it is before it became the squashed frog.
only an australian would have enough brain trauma to do that to a car.

·
Registered
302 Posts
TheCriticizer said:
What are you fishing for?

Couldnt possibly be after anymore pinheaded xenophobic generalisations, looks like you've already got a bagfull.

Either that or you're just taking the p!ss.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
TheCriticizer said:
that's uncalled for.....:confused1

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
TheCriticizer said:
:rolleyes:

I much rather be Australian than American especially after the last few years of our country's actions.

Oops, I should read the rules :tongue:

/end hijack.

Yeah, sorry about that car, I like the paint job. :thumbup:

And back to the original thread title as him being a "ricer" I guess all show cars are now ricers. I guess that front mount was just for show then.....:rolleyes:

Great....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts