Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading the thread that ended up bieng about turnig your WRX into an STi reminded me of a seriously f*&#d up 2.5RS I saw the other day.

It was a new age Impreza debadged except for the Impreza.

Had a ridiculous wing and unpainted body kit and of course the pre-requisite fart can.

But it gets worse.... He had a bondo hood scoop!
It wasn't even painted. I could see the solid hood underneath!
I don't know how it was held down but it looked like it was about to come flying off, I could actually see daylight from the side.

Why would someone do this to thier car?

To make up for it I saw a couple nice real WRX's that same drive.

·
Registered
118 Posts
:Lmao: man I have seen alot of riced out cars in the last few months then i have ever seen in my life. From Hondas to Camaros, back some really nice trucks.

How can you be so FÔcking Tacky !!!!! :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
511 Posts
its really all about different people and all of their different opinions of what they think looks good on their car. if it makes them happy, then good for them....
:p

·
Registered
285 Posts
LMAO.. a bondo hood scoop. At least get a mock wrx hood or something. I can't imagine some putz trying to make a bondo scoop. Must have looked like the fakey hood scoops on 'stangs (sorry ebr0t)
:D

·
Registered
442 Posts
I've been meaning to ask this, but where the hell did the term "rice" come from? And what exactly does it mean? I know what "riced out" cars look like, so you don't have to explain that.

It's funny what I see some people do to their cars. I saw a piece of **** neon today. Looked like it was about to fall apart. But it had wide tires on it. Tires that stick out...ugly.

·
Registered
285 Posts
"Rice" is a totally non-PC thing. Rice is short for Rice Rocket... err, sorta. And since all the Japaneese cars (Honda) were the first cars to really get modded, somehow the Chineese tradition of eating alot of rice got associated with asian people modding their cars, and it kinda spread from there.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Rice can referr to any number of things.. Its like guys who only like japanese cars.. or guys who are really tack all show and no go..

to me its just like the guys who think the only real car is a Chevy and nothing else is worth it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
get this, the other day i saw a black Neon with a silver racing strip down the middle. it had a body kit and a set of i-don't-know-what-kinda rims. it gets worst. he had all of the lights (rear and headlight) tinted. he had a duel exhuast that had a real high pitch sound to it with a huge ass wing on the back. and get this (this is the part where i started crying laughing MAO) On the wing had a vynal sticker that read "BABY VIPER."

If this isn't the definition of Riced-Out then i don't know what is.
what's become of some people. i can understand that some people don't have alot of money so they do what they can. but to call your Neon a baby viper is going waaaaay to far.

·
Registered
456 Posts
tonight i saw a suzuki esteem with a fartcan and some cheap rim COVERS!! What IS this person thinking????? I looked , laughed.......and waited for him o rev on me:D :D
DML

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
pbenga said:
get this, the other day i saw a black Neon with a silver racing strip down the middle. it had a body kit and a set of i-don't-know-what-kinda rims. it gets worst. he had all of the lights (rear and headlight) tinted. he had a duel exhuast that had a real high pitch sound to it with a huge ass wing on the back. and get this (this is the part where i started crying laughing MAO) On the wing had a vynal sticker that read "BABY VIPER."

If this isn't the definition of Riced-Out then i don't know what is.
what's become of some people. i can understand that some people don't have alot of money so they do what they can. but to call your Neon a baby viper is going waaaaay to far.
Thats some Uncle Ben's rice right there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts