Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
okay..... :D

So Early This morning (Saturday, Jan 18 1:00am) This chick spots me in this RICED OUT Eclipse. all the Stickers, lame a$$ exhaust (looked like a rusted out coke can) and that Fast and the Furious Sticker pack :D . So she pulls up and talks smack.. I totally set her up and tell her my car was slow... BUT I WILL STILL RACE. she talks all this smack about 425 horse and what ever.. she called her muffler a Fookin HEADER!!?? So im trying not to laugh.. My girlfriend is in the car giggling. so we are waiting on a side street until the light turns red. We line up. (she's on my passenger side). she starts reving her car. It sounded like a popcorn machine. (PING POP BLAHH!!!!) So I let her hear my TXS stage IV with godspeed exhaust. She looks.. Then concern starts to kick in. :(

Light goes green. Im gone, Bang second, she is still wheel hoppin / screechin. I bang Third and run it out.

I kid you not I had at least 3-1/2 to 4 semi trucks with Trailers on her. I thought she was going to cry. I let her drive by and her mouth was WIDE OPEN :eek:. I just smiled and turned.

GOD DO I LOVE MY REX!

·
Registered
306 Posts
dude, that was beautiful. i love these threads. man, this car is soo awesome. i love my wrx too!!!!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
hey biaxin did u start txs stages with just the utec ecu?? i am still debating on getting just the utec to start then going up with their diff stg pkgs from there..i want to do it right with my car and do not want to mod to heavily on the stock ecu..but i guess the most important question i have is did u notice a significant difference with just adding the utec?? any info will be appreciated..
peace,
Weapon

·
Registered
118 Posts
Biaxin said:
okay..... :D

So she pulls up and talks smack...

So she pulls up and starts running her mouth? What was she saying? Thats so funny, she had no idea what the hell she was doing.

·
Registered
314 Posts
NOTHING MATTER WITH RICED OUT ECLIPSES !!!!!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
306 Posts
wishihadwrx, happy one day belated bday. (according to ur profile)

anyhow, there is no problem with eclipses, my friend has a very nice eclipse, but when people start doing things like aluminum spoilers, 4inch muffler, clear nozzle lights, then... its kinda humurous. no offense if ur car looks like this. anyhow, my friends is very nice, bov, gsx wing on gst, 3" exhaust(not bad cuz its a turboed car), he used to have white stripe(flame looking) decals on both side of cars, we made him take it off, and now his car looks soooo much better. so what im trying to get out in this, why would anyone make a nice looking car riced out?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Re: ..

SjpWrx said:
hey Xonya i can see you watch aqua teen hunger force :)

Ahahaha you damn right. They rock! Biaxin I forgot to mention this before, but good kill ahaha.

·
Registered
314 Posts
No, I dont believe in rice, just messin around. All that is visible on my car is my exhaust tip (errr...too damn loud tho, tried everything to quiet it down, looks like im going back to stock). Rice = boooooo. I dont want to drive something I eat. (Ive decided to post that Im drunk after all my drunken posts just incase I come off as a retarded person)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hahaha, thats a beautiful story! Me and my buddy with an eclipse go around and film for the "Rice Hunter" section of our DVD we plan on releasing next fall (a shameless promotion)....the other night we came across and eclipse with a huge aluminum wing, those UFO-looking altezzas, and a suction-cupped-sorta brake light that went under the wing and was mounted on the trunk. No joke, it looked like it was stolen off an ambulance. So, I wanted to state that eclipses can be rather nice or they can be rediculous.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts