ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well actually just one question. . .

Why do these kids driving mom's pimped out camry with an exhaust drive with steelies in the front? I mean regular rims in the back but steelies in the front? I dont get it.

·
Registered
712 Posts
They probably broke the front wheels jumping railroad tracks, Dukes of Hazzard style.

Seriously, the current thing is to have drag-style steelies on the front. It's supposed to look like you're a serious drag strip contender. Of course, on a Camry, it's pretty much a joke, just like huge wings on the trunk of a front wheel drive car.

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
dielectric said:
They probably broke the front wheels jumping railroad tracks, Dukes of Hazzard style.

Seriously, the current thing is to have drag-style steelies on the front. It's supposed to look like you're a serious drag strip contender. Of course, on a Camry, it's pretty much a joke, just like huge wings on the trunk of a front wheel drive car.
Thank you for clearing that up for me. I've been wondering that for some time now. I always thought that they couldn't afford the other two rims:D

·
Registered
863 Posts
dielectric said:
It's supposed to look like you're a serious drag strip contender. Of course, on a Camry, it's pretty much a joke, just like huge wings on the trunk of a front wheel drive car.
yup, that and they're idiots.

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
Meh around here I see them in the winter time. The kids found out that the 17 inch high performence tires dont fend to good in the snow. So they toss the steals back on with a 1/2 worn out all season and keep the "Dubs" on the back for style.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
dielectric said:
I just love getting passed by some fool on a nylon donut doing 85mph on the highway. Just once, I want to see them hit some rain, spin, and burst into flames.
DEFINATELY!!!!! :wiggles:

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
trainrex said:
Thank you for clearing that up for me. I've been wondering that for some time now. I always thought that they couldn't afford the other two rims:D
lol, somtimes that is the issue... I remeber a few people at my highschool who couldnt afford all 4 at once... so they bought 2 of them, mounted them onto the car, and saved up for a month and then bought the other 2

:rotfl: what a bunch of fags

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts