ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw some pictures from a thread on a wrx with 19" Racinghart rims. Anyway i was wondering if anyone knows what adaptors they used to fit them??? anyone here that can tell me? I LOVE THOSE WHEELS!:)

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
How come visual mods like rims and body kits are widely accepted, but when you see a car with neon lights you automatically think 'ricer'? Thats pretty hypocritical. (This isn't directed at any one person, just a general question).

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
It depends becuase everything you get for your car is different, just like everything else in life. YOu should raise this question in a new post in the forum and see what soem of the otehr members have to say about it.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Verdugo- yeah thats the link i saw them on.

I agree that they're going to hurt performance and be plain inconvenient. However the look of them as astonishing. Anyway, where can i find some Rotas in 18" for a decent price? I've been looking at them but they're ussually only offered at great prices in 17".

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
blackshadow said:
Verdugo- yeah thats the link i saw them on.

I agree that they're going to hurt performance and be plain inconvenient. However the look of them as astonishing. Anyway, where can i find some Rotas in 18" for a decent price? I've been looking at them but they're ussually only offered at great prices in 17".
Revolutions Motorsports usually has great deals, but Suby Dude has better ones. Send him a PM here or on I-Club :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts