ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Here is what I gathered from that link:

Virtually everyone on that forum is a 16 year old male virgin who can't complete a sentence without using the work fcuk and will probably live with their mommy until they are in their mid 40's. :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Steve in MN said:
Here is what I gathered from that link:

Virtually everyone on that forum is a 16 year old male virgin who can't complete a sentence without using the work fcuk and will probably live with their mommy until they are in their mid 40's. :D

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
guy has a modded jetta running 14's according 2 his sig..14.5..guy was probably bone stock with a bov and from a roll modded jetta is of course gonna win..those things start spooling really quick with small turbo...look at it this way.if you run 14.2-5 and some other car run 14.5 off a roll with a rex your most likely gonna lose (unless the other guys is awd also)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Curious about the turbo vw as well. But last weekend I beat a v6 VW with 5 passengers in the car from a roll and my friend said it was about 2 cars. And that is my stock car.

·
Registered
154 Posts
xaton said:
Curious about the turbo vw as well. But last weekend I beat a v6 VW with 5 passengers in the car from a roll and my friend said it was about 2 cars. And that is my stock car.
no offense but what does your car feel like with 5 passengers? Easily a 2-3 car difference depending on the length of the race

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
my friend had av vr6 now he has a 1.8 jetta gli..and i used 2 murder his vr6 stock...i murder his 1.8t also but that turbo spools so quick since its so small..he gets a half a car jump right when we start (off ar oll).but like a second later i pull on him hard..anyway point is..1.8t is better than the vr6 version..also much cheaper 2 mod if any german car can be considered ''cheap'' 2 mod

·
Registered
441 Posts
4 pax in my car is the worst. And I pretty much only do it if i'm the designated driver. But everything you do acceleration / turning pretty much is just sluggish and I hate that feeling :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts