ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Out here in Oregon we travel to the storms...

Also I never specified what camera I use - currently am shooting with a Nikon D5600 series with the standard landscape lense - AF-P 18-55mm 3.5-5.6g. Also have a zoom lense with 55-300mm zoom which may be used later on, but have to figure out what for...

DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG

Sorry for the bad quality pictures - dark and snow doesn't make for a crisp picture, but these are all I got.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just got back from Sunriver and did a little beginner editing on a few pics.

I also edited some photos from the past so sorry if you've seen it twice. Hope you like them!

DSC_0019.jpg
DSC_0012.jpg
DSC_0088.jpg
DSC_0094-2.jpg

Wifey throwing the peace sign ✌
DSC_0091.JPG

Not sure why I continue to take pictures, and post them, of the dented side ?
DSC_0009.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey guys, woke up this morning and felt the flow of trying my turn at some more photo editing.

Not trying to do anything insane I'm just looking to make the colors pop and make a nice, crisp scene. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing, but it's all in good fun.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone! And have a happy New Year!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys, been a few since I posted some shots of REX. If you're interested in the stuff I create check out Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. Name is kurtdmoon_photography or KDM_photo. I post on all forms and just getting my style out there!

Enjoy your week fellas and I'll see ya around.

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow, that’s a great looking hatchback. The hatchback has gotta be one of my favorite versions of the WRX.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts