ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought ide share my experience with Revolution Motorsports. I was interested in magnet numbers for my car for auto-x events so I emailed them asking if I they make these and they replyed back right away, stating that they do and they could ship them out priority mail. So I that was on wed. and I told him what I wanted them and he said he would get started and ide paypal him the $ on Friday, payday. So I did, emailed him informing him that I sent the $ and it was good doing buisness with him, no reply. One week goes by, no magnets. I email him 3 times that week and no reply. He finally emails me 2 Fridays ago saying he sent them out that day, and sorry for the delay. Well its now 2 weeks after that and he will not reply to my emails and no magnets. Ive contacted paypal and informed BlazinWRX about all of this and well see what happens. Don’t order anything from Revolution Motorsports!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Hmm, sorry to hear that. I bought wheels/tires from them back in 2002 and everything went fine. But a lot can change in 2 years, so who knows...

·
Banned
18 Posts
I did ship the magnets!! I do no knwo what has happened. I was delayed in making them because we were swamped. I am sorry I will refund you asap.

Sorry please give us another chance.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I still havent received them! Its been 2 weeks since you "said" you shipped them. And not retuning emails, thats not good customer service. I'll post back if I do get them.

Edit: I just noticed your in Michigan, im in Minnesota. I should have had them 2 days max after you shipped them.

·
Banned
18 Posts
Dream said:
I still havent received them! Its been 2 weeks since you "said" you shipped them. And not retuning emails, thats not good customer service. I'll post back if I do get them.

Edit: I just noticed your in Michigan, im in Minnesota. I should have had them 2 days max after you shipped them.
I know you should have gotten them. That why I do not undertand your emails saying you did not get them. Let work this out.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got my magnests yesterday. I was going to post some pics but my camera is acting up. Ill try to post pics asap. I give the quality a A+.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts