ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this movie was freaking funny!

there were some parts that were very stupid, but by the end of that scene there is always something that made you laugh. A lot of stupid humor, and pretty much overall just a "have fun" type movie.

It's definatly entertaining and pretty much consists of: cannibus, potheads, boobs, stereotypical racism and role play, stupid humor, flat out funny, and whitecastle.

about the movie: asian college graduate who has an "office space" type job as a coporate investment broker and is a bit of a "play it safe, take everyones ****, nerd", and his best friend who lives off his dads money, has a laid back attitude and doesnt want to go t medical school..... their trip to whitecastle and all the adventures along the way.

I highly recommend it and give it :thumbup: :thumbup:
Its the perfect movie to watch on a Friday night after a long week of work and you just want to relax,be entertained and have a laugh.

DEF. WORTH SEEING

:wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: 5/5

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
296 Posts
I just got back from watching the movie and I agree with DTR rex, very funny movie. Yes its stupid but thats what i was expecting. Way better then, "dude wheres my car," didn't like that movie. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
514 Posts
I second the above posts. This weekend seems to have a lot of great movies out such as the manchurian candidate. However Harold and Kumar is soo funny it should ne be overlooed or missed!

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Definately :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles:

DTR summed it up the best. It was a great movie and definately one of the funniest for the summer if not for the year. You ahve to be in that kind of stupid comedy mindset to enjoy this movie though, so be warned if you are an anal retentive jackass. j/k :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
and show up stoned, itll be teh winn funny

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
there saying its going to be one of the classic stoner films...

also for those who dont kow the movie is based on true story...very loosely based:p

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
This will be a true classic stoner film.

·
Thinking Man's Engine
3,013 Posts
another new jersey flick

My landlord's boss wrote part of it, and she got a invite for a sneak preview in NY.

The original writers were in the movie, in the early scenes

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
SHOTTY ANUS!!!!! if u saw the movie u know what i mean.:wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles:

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
I'll be the lone dissenter here, I guess. I thought it was pretty funny at times, but definitely not a 5/5. It lacked originality and relied way too much on easy, cheap obscenity for humor value. Still entertaining, though.

3/5 :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
wait! i have a few complaints!

1. the showing of kumar's ass in the beginning
2. the diahrea (sp?) girls
3. the terrible asian boobies

i'll explain

1. a movie should try to refrain from the showing of man ass
2. girls pooping is gross
3. why did they get the asians with the terrible boobies?

oh well, the rest of the film was great!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts