Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been seeing alot more reversed intake manifolds, but never got any responses back from PMs so I'm asking here to find some info. Can you just flip the manifold and does it bolt right up? From the pictures I've seen, the alternator has been moved, as well. Has anyone tried this yet? I've made some revisions on my turbo upgrades and like the reversed manifold if it's within reason. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Hybrid-X said:
Anyone?? Bueller??
LOL, I have a friend who says that all the time. Cracks me up!

Anyway, I'd definitely check with the Rigoli Brothers. They have by far the most experience dealing with the WRX. I think that they have an affiliated shop here in America. I believe that it's in California.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PlatinumWRX said:
Here. You want to read up on the Rigoli Brothers out of Australia.

-Jim
I can't get 2 the 2nd page since I'm not a member. :( I guess I'll try and e-mail them.

WRXed said:

LOL, I have a friend who says that all the time. Cracks me up!

Anyway, I'd definitely check with the Rigoli Brothers. They have by far the most experience dealing with the WRX. I think that they have an affiliated shop here in America. I believe that it's in California.
Hehe. I use it sometimes, but the movie was just on the other day. ;) Anyways, I'll see if I can find any other info on it.

Anyone else??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts