ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we have had our new '12 rex for few days now and this is short reveiw of '12 vs our '09 wrx.. the new car definetly rides better and seems more responsive in handeling and steering..the torque seems way better and more smooth..seems like an extra 40-50 horsepower..the tranny shifts better and smoother..the sound is way awsome as we had the spt exhaust ordered..i really like the interior footwell lights..for some reason it seems the seats are a little different but for the good..the radio is no comparison the '09 as more speakers and we have the powered kicker sub..the blue tooth phone hookup is just cool also,, it cuts the radio and your on phone or your stored music to play..
things we ordered are the spt corner fender moldings. and spt heat sheild, the oil cap and battery hold down..shifter bushing
options we had installed on Premium WRX...all weather floor mats.....spt exhaust,, body side moldings,, homelink mirror,, interior footwell lights,, short throw shifter,, block heater{we live in ND..but car is garaged}bumper cover for hatchback,, rear cargo net,, kicker powered sub,, i think thats it

things i am going to install,, lighted carbon sill inserts like for the legacy.. and puddle lights like for the legacy operated on door opening.. and remote car starter..and dealer said downpipe is ok with tune maybe opensource like romraider...and paint the wheels gold...we do have winter set from '09 we kept and are on car now.. anything else suggested?? thanks jeff

·
Registered
133 Posts
Interesting that it feels like 40-50 more HP compared to your '09, which has the same horsepower right? I was impressed with the much improved powerband in my '11, but that was compared to my '02 bugeye.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts