ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with these products. After an encounter with highway debris that has forced me to repaint my front bumper 2 weeks after recieving the STI, I am seriously considering a method of protection for the bumper area of my Scoob. I am wondering if these products peel or show excessive damage over time. I am concerned with the general cost of installation of this feature, I just want to protect the car without having to replace this every few years. Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I used the 3M stuff on the headlights and foglights... good stuff..

IMO is worth the money. I don't think i'll look bad at all. I first saw this type of products on a Nissan Xterra. apparently they have a problem with that roof rack, that when the wind hits it it bangs against the body and ends up scratching the paint. they use a strip of this stuff right below it, and it works like a champ.
I mean if it protects the paint, from a rack that's constantly banging the roof at highway speed, must be great for the occasional rock/sand/bug/cat/pita-neighbor-kid that may end up hitting your bumper..

·
Registered
87 Posts
?????wtf????

I have RockBlocker on my car and am very pleased. Well worth the investment.
Send Chad an email ([email protected]). He's in WA but I'm pretty sure he can recommend a local installer for you, he's got contacts all over.
I went to the website......WTF? Nothing's there!? Click on "Paint Protection" and all you get is an empty page, no pics, no text, nothin! :unhappy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts