Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thechickencow said:
Who wants to do some drugs?
Me, and then cut my arm off, please!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
You guys are a bunch of sissies!

Me and Skinny Son watched it together and laughed our asses off! I especially like the zoned out mom. I get all sentimental when I think about her.

misterx

BTW - Can you guys tell when I've been drinking from my posts?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Definatly a funked up movie...get the creeps jusrt thinking about it...

/Thread jack on\:cool:

Anybody watched trainspotting?

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Back to Requiem...

Yes, that movie is really damn creepy, but Jared Leto is BADASS!!!

MisterX - were you laughing at the part with the 2 girls going at it? If so...was Skinny Son? And if yes to both parts.......then :eek:

Can we have a picture of Skinny Son?

·
Registered
907 Posts
May i ask what that movie is about? I think i would like to know before i go and see it.

-Jae-

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Timdog1650 said:
Can I just point out once again the incredible weirdness factor of a guy calling his kid "Skinny Son"??!?!?!??!
What would you have me call him? Muscles? His real name is Peter. I just call him Pete. He know I call him Skinny son here and doesn't mind it. I gave him that name because it give you a visual here on the board. I'll bet everyone here has some picture in in his mind of what this kid looks like.

Yea, we watched the two girls get it on. I was a bit uncomfortable with that scene. Nevertheless, I never censor his access to main stream media. It makes the content "forbidden fruit" and all the more desireable. I mean, if he sees a woman's breast, is his head going to explode? Granted, this was more than a bare breast. No laughing - I was squirming during that scene.

We laughed like hell at the game show, though.

misterx

·
Registered
280 Posts
That is one of my favorite movies. I love it. Its incredibly f'ed up, but I agree with MisterX, some of it is really funny.

Jtek, it is about the duality of the drug problem in the U.S. It is effecting the younger generation (heroin) and even his parents generation (amphetamines for weightloss). Its a damn good movie, but be ready for how f'ed up it is.

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
MisterX said:

What would you have me call him? Muscles? His real name is Peter. I just call him Pete. He know I call him Skinny son here and doesn't mind it. I gave him that name because it give you a visual here on the board. I'll bet everyone here has some picture in in his mind of what this kid looks like.

Yea, we watched the two girls get it on. I was a bit uncomfortable with that scene. Nevertheless, I never censor his access to main stream media. It makes the content "forbidden fruit" and all the more desireable. I mean, if he sees a woman's breast, is his head going to explode? Granted, this was more than a bare breast. No laughing - I was squirming during that scene.

We laughed like hell at the game show, though.

misterx
We still need pics, annnnnnd

I hate watching shows with sex in it with my dad, like boston public, and its babys in the bathroom, sex in the school, prosotutes, etc.
Also its really really annoying, when Im watching mtv (rarely) or some other thing with scantley clad chicks, and hes doing the laundry or houswork or something, and he just stops there and watchs, till I change the channel in discust, or the commerical, or music video, or show goes away. :mad:

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WRX>MUSTANG said:

We still need pics, annnnnnd

I hate watching shows with sex in it with my dad, like boston public, and its babys in the bathroom, sex in the school, prosotutes, etc.
Also its really really annoying, when Im watching mtv (rarely) or some other thing with scantley clad chicks, and hes doing the laundry or houswork or something, and he just stops there and watchs, till I change the channel in discust, or the commerical, or music video, or show goes away. :mad:
Man, Nick. You've been getting regulated a lot recently! :(

·
Registered
932 Posts
WRX>MUSTANG said:
You're gonna have have to come to terms with the fact your Pops enjoys ogling hotties on the screen, just like the rest of us, Nick.

·
Registered
456 Posts
errrmmm.......and is that WRONG???
I am 42......and far from dead! A fine woman in a scant bikini usually makes me look too!
I can appreciate the beauty of a body wiithout drooling all over myself, unlike my 17 year old son!!!!! Well at least MOST of the time:D
DML

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I had the unfortunate task of discussing this movie with my grandmother, ummm.....That was not fun. I am just gald I did not watch it with her.

I loved the movie though, I thought that the acting was amazing, and I thought it was a crock of $hit that Ellen Burstyn did not win the Oscar, but then again the Oscar's are the biggest crock of ****e in the world.

-joe

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Burstyn had an amazing performance in this movie. It was hard taking that JUICE guy seriously, because he kept reminding me of Shooter McGavin from Happy Gilmour.

I told my mom to watch it last night. She seems interested enough, but won't watch it by herself after I explained what goes on in it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts