·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INSTOCK REPLICA FRONT AND REAR STRUT BARS

$125 SHIPPED PAIR
$75 SHIPPED Front Strutbar
$55 SHIPPED Rear Strutbar

STi Replica Strutbars

Suspension upgrades such as high performance springs, shocks and tires can add additional stress to the chassis resulting in additional chassis flex. These STi Replica Strutbars improve chassis rigidity and reduce this flex. By using a monocoque aluminum tube shaft, high strength and rigidity are obtained without unnecessary weight gain.

Applications

* 02+ WRX/STi - Front & Rear

Construction

* Hollow core aluminum shafts for lightweight

* Machined steel endplates for durability

Thanks
brandon
Gruppe-s
(510) 783-5300

·
Registered
977 Posts
How easy is the rear install?

·
Registered
207 Posts
rear stb install

Remove back seat (a couple bolts for bottom section, 2-3 for top). Bolt on pass side mounting ring of stb loosely with bar attached, bolt on driver side mount ring loosely at first, connect bar under rear sill in trunk to driver side mounting ring. This may take some wigglin/jigglin. Tighten nuts on both rings. For me the biggest obstacle was clearing all my wifes crap out of the trunk! Hope this helps.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Yea it does alot thanks did u see a diffrence

·
Registered
207 Posts
stb's

I think the front one makes more of a difference (keeping the inside wheel down under hard cornering) and is more noticeable. The back one I am sure contributes...just not as noticeable. Its does serve as another point of contact connecting and stiffening the chasis.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts