ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I guess it is time to introduce myself, my name is Peter and I'm from Chicago. I do come from a Honda background but I did actually own an 05 Sti for a little while few years ago....
Until last December I daily drove a 4 door Integra LS and I also owned a 2000 Integra Type R which was my weekend/track warrior. Well, my 4 door Integra blew a head gasket so I needed to get a new daily driver. I wanted something brand new this time and I was considering few options. I have done a lot of research and the new WRX seemed to make the most sense (at least in my book). It is AWD, has a lot of interior space, is fun to drive and it is freaky fast!
With the WRX on my mind the R had to go since I only have a one car garage plus with a baby on the way I didn’t want to stress my finances...

Here it is. I picked it up with 6.9 miles on the odo on Feb 11th and it has 404 miles now. It is the base model and the only options I got was the Sti short throw shifter, dimming mirror and all weather floor mats.
I also ordered some RA's for it. =)

15. Pic of my old car. It had 59k miles when I sold it.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome! Nice rides :thumbup:

·
Registered
778 Posts
So shiny! How is that possible in the winter? :D Very nice. Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Ahh so clean. You reminded how much I need to wash and vacuum the car. Congrats on the pick up.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome. Nice lookin rex. Very clean type R by the way. Bet it was hard to get rid of that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice looking WRX - Haven't seen too many without the rear wing. I like it.

A friend of mine used to drive a yellow Integra just like yours. We had some really great times in it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :cool:

Nice looking WRX - Haven't seen too many without the rear wing. I like it.

A friend of mine used to drive a yellow Integra just like yours. We had some really great times in it.
When did you friend have his? I picked up mine in Pittsburgh back in 2006.....hmmmm

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Now cancel that trucker mudflap order.....and debadge that busy trunk.:tongue:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Welcome and congrats. Now cancel that trucker mudflap order.....and debadge that busy trunk.:tongue:
Thanks guys!

Mudflaps came in today and I will be installing them this coming weekend. ;)
I actually like the car the way it is and I'm planning on keeping it untouched for a while.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Interesting - I highly doubt it is the same one. It was in pretty rough shape after we had our way with it for a couple of years.
Yeah, it had to be a different one. Mine was pretty much mint when I picked it up...... the sellers name was Andrew E.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts