ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I drive an '05 WRX. I have shaved off all the emblems from the rear of my car, but in the front it looks like I can only get the Subaru emblem out by getting an entirely new grill that doesn't have the emblem on it. Does any one know where can I get one? It looks simple to swap out... has any one done it?

Thanks

·
"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout"
4,124 Posts
One of the other members was able to do it to the stock grill with a dremel. I remember seeing pictures he posted. Basically just cut out the plastic for the emblem mount, and then sand it down smooth.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
chanwahyaoh said:
One of the other members was able to do it to the stock grill with a dremel. I remember seeing pictures he posted. Basically just cut out the plastic for the emblem mount, and then sand it down smooth.
that's alotta work. Go to ravspec.com and they have a couple of painted grills at good prices. Good customer service too.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
high on 02C said:
that's alotta work. Go to ravspec.com and they have a couple of painted grills at good prices. Good customer service too.
On that site I only see grills for the '02. Know where they have them for an '05?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts