ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a trick to this? i know a lot of automatic shifters can be a pain to take off, but i don't see any screws or anything to get at to remove it.

thanks
Chuck

·
Registered
115 Posts
no, just unscrew it. its easy, but you gotta keep going because it is a very long thread, i guess, so it takes like 5 minutes to get it off

keep the jokes to yourselves sicko's!
:rotfl:

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
check out the MOMO shift knob, i kno people with 4eat's that have no problem with them. Make sure any shift knob you choose is for autmoatic and not manual, then i think it defientely will not fit. Shop around for the Momo shift knob, some sites have em for an absurd price, but others have em pretty well priced. Counter clock wise off, clock wise back on for the shift knob.
uncle lewie

·
Registered
400 Posts
Subaruwrxparts.com sells a MOMO auto shift knob for $84 and Subydude has one also for $200!

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
subaruwrxparts.com is good stuff, ive ordered the momo shift knob, and a bunch of other things, actually a lot of things, they have great prices, quality service, and very fast shipping, dont think twice on ordering from them, scooby dude is nuts $200, he thinks he has gold because it says "momo" on it.
uncle lewie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts