ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my remote key pad has been sucking lately. sometimes it will take upto a couple minutes now to get it to open, and often it never even does so, so i have to deal with the loudass alarm until i get the keys in.

would this just be a battery, or a direct problem with the remote? the red light on the remote flashes most of the time, but it just wont open, and sometimes it doenst flash after i try it a few times...

do i just get batteries from the store, or dealership... or do i need to get a whole new remote... if so, would that be covered under warranty?

thanks

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
647 Posts
that same thing happened in my old car, the light when on, so it seemed like the batter worked, whih is did, but the remote did not.

What my problem was - was that i had dropped it alot so the like connectors with the buttons wouldnt touch to open the door or something like that. Get it? ( i am not very good at explaning things online) but hopefully u understand what im trying to say.

I say talk to your dealer and maybe they can hook you up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts