ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from the West suburbs of Chicago looking for a good reliable shop that knows what they're doing. Any suggestions please let me know.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
What are you looking to get done? That might help someone choose a good place for you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Basic mods. I have the cobb intake, invidia downpipe, and it's dyno tuned right now. Looking for some advice on what to do next.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
P&L is a good shop, I've heard great reviews from them, though I've never personally had work done there, so I can't say from my experience one way or another.

Another shop you could look at is Six Star Motorsports in Schaumburg! I go there often, and I've been very pleased both with the service and the advice and tips they've given me.

Six Star Motorsports

Their website is a bit bare due to moving the shop and doing a total website overhaul simultaneously, but it's worth calling in to get some advice, or stopping in on a saturday to see the place!

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Shoulda come on here months ago ;)

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
This place isn't too bad. I did all of my research here, and if you look in my build thread, you can see how far I have gone just from knowledge that I gained here in the matter of 6 years

1 - 16 of 16 Posts