ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Red Socks curse reversed

Has any one heard about this? Seems like Manny Ramirez hit a foul ball smaching the front teeth of a kid. That kid lives in Babe Ruth's old house. After that the Red Socks have been kickin azz.
Any thoughts?

EDIT: For teh speeling

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
complexx said:
The curse cannot be lifted. End of story.;)
+1

You'd think Sox fans would have come to realize this by now.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Hahaha, funny boys. :D

No such luck for you, one very important lesson I learned this summer is that all things come to an end... including your precious curse.

-tp

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I know it happend a while back but still. Go Red Sox...

PoorAssRacing has attached this friendly reminder:

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
...and that will make it all the sweeter.

Start getting used to the feeling of the curse, cuz it's already ON YA!

BRING IT! :p

-tp

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just something for you to ponder...

Even more disturbing to the Yankees is the Red Sox' tidal wave of prosperity. With 19 wins in their last 21 games, the Sox have shaved what was once a 10½-game deficit on Aug. 15 to just 2½. And with six games remaining with the Sox
ESPN quote :p

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Teep said:
...and that will make it all the sweeter.

Start getting used to the feeling of the curse, cuz it's already ON YA!

BRING IT! :p

-tp
So who's gonna blow it this year? Another manager/Pedro combined effort, or maybe Bill Buckner will rush the field at a key play, not unlike the Steve Bartman incident with the Cubs? Or possibly, a yet-to-be-named hero who will go down in the Bostom Hall Of Shame?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
PoorAssRacing said:
So who's gonna blow it this year? Another manager/Pedro combined effort, or maybe Bill Buckner will rush the field at a key play, not unlike the Steve Bartman incident with the Cubs? Or possibly, a yet-to-be-named hero who will go down in the Bostom Hall Of Shame?
Ummm, see, you have it wrong... your boys blow it. Your boys are BLOWING IT right now.

I guess you don't get it.

-tp

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Teep said:
Ummm, see, you have it wrong... your boys blow it. Your boys are BLOWING IT right now.

I guess you don't get it.

-tp
No, I get it. This happens every year. The Bombers get complacent with their huge lead, and start to blow it. They finish out the season strong, well ahead of the Sox, and head into the post season. It's nice when another team manages to oust the Sox before they have the privilege of playing the Yanks, but if not, the Yanks will get it done like they normally do.

·
Registered
803 Posts
This part made me laugh out loud:

QUOTE]Gavin, a right fielder on his summer league team, positioned himself in the aisle, raised his arms in anticipation of catching his first-ever ball at Fenway Park, and BAM! The ball sliced through his hands and hit him square in the face[/QUOTE]

Yup, Im goin to hell.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
ILikeMy2.5RS said:
When the curse is lifted, I'll be sure to loot and grab you Yankees fans some tampons.
very funny guy....

....too bad the curse will live on

FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

pretty soon, all people alive will have been born after the Red Sux have won their last world series. How pathetic!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Who cares who gets the AL pennant... the NL will reign again this year... No one can outscore St Louis....

Unless of course it's Cleveland :p

Oh, Hi. This is my first post. I am a future WRX owner/long time lurker. Seemed appropriate to post first in the baseball thread, considering my screen name :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
wrxlude said:
very funny guy....

....too bad the curse will live on

FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

pretty soon, all people alive will have been born after the Red Sux have won their last world series. How pathetic!!!

What?? I can't hear you... I've got 2 Super Bowl rings plugging my ears :wiggles:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts