ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you all think the red RA mudflaps would be too loud on a black WRX? I can't decide from pics if I like it or not. Thanks for the opinions!

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's where I'm leaning, I like the blue but I don't think it'd look right with the black. Thanks for the opinions, I figured it'd be loud but I can't find any good pics to really see.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Mud flaps look silly.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
You could do it. your car and whatever you like lol. I just see too many lancers with them, here in Washington and i don't like the way it looks. (personally) you can always get cheap red ones and try it out. the RA's r too expensive to "try them out" imho.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah, I'm good...I actually decided to go with the black with the dark grey lettering. After the initial thought of being different I decided to go as subdued as I could. Thanks again everyone for all the opinions!

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Nah, I'm good...I actually decided to go with the black with the dark grey lettering. After the initial thought of being different I decided to go as subdued as I could. Thanks again everyone for all the opinions!
it'll look real good. watch the video on youtube if u need help. its a great walkthrough if you get stuck. I had it on my phone during the whole process. lol (but i'm not very mechanical. :p ) hardest part is getting over the sound of popping off the fender/side skirt. lol

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Black/Red are fine. Red/Black are obnoxious.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts