Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 wrx base
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious as I have never seen it pop on before, I noticed that for a few seconds a red information i came up on my dash, I have only ever seen the yellow (when a tire is low or washer fluid is low etc) anyone ever seen the red i before?

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,856 Posts
What kind of car and what did the message say? Was it a symbol?

·
Registered
2016 wrx base
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What kind of car and what did the message say? Was it a symbol?
2016 WRX and it was just a symbol no warning message popped up like they usually do, it came on 3 times for like 2-3 seconds each then turned off. When I came out of the store and drove again it didn't come on at all.

·
Registered
2021 WRX Premium 6MT
21 Posts
That's the Information Reminder. Pull the i/SET switch on the steering wheel toward you to view the message on the Combination Meter Display between the tachometer and speedometer.

·
Registered
2016 wrx base
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's the Information Reminder. Pull the i/SET switch on the steering wheel toward you to view the message on the Combination Meter Display between the tachometer and speedometer.
The red information i is no longer there and there are no messages, which is why I am asking if anyone has seen it red before and may know why it popped up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know I'm reviving an old thread, will make a new one if needed.

But the same thing has happened to me 2 days in a row now while driving up a steep driveway. The red "i" comes on for no more than 3 seconds then disappears with no way to check the warning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts