ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, my car got wrecked in the hail storm 2 weeks ago in the Springs...

I've got an insurance quote and am looking for a reputable/recomended body shop. If any of you guys can help me out, that would be great!

FWIW, I'm not a subie owner yet... This car is a lease and the lease is up September 1, so I need to find a shop that has almost immediate availibilty, as the insurance quote estimates 20 days of work to fix it.

I wound up on these boards, because I was researching the 05 WRX sportwagons, Forester XTs and Outback XTs.

I'm taking delivery of an 05 Outback XT limited in September... :D I know it's not a REX, but I'd thought I'd ask here anyway.

I'm also new to the area, so I don't know of any body shops on my own... In fact the car got wrecked on the firsdt day I got here. :(

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Call this guy... Jason 303.623.0896 and tell him a guy named Lee Schmedley sent you. That's not my name, but I was told if you tell him that you will get a discount. I'm not sure, but pretty sure they do autobody work. I do know they do paint jobs and that they fix every single dent in your car. Hope that helps a little. And welcome to the club:D .

-Well See Ya Later-
:wiggles:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
northglenn autobody
535 W 115th Ave
northglenn CO 80234

like 115th and Huron..

303-450-0108

had 13k worth of damage to my brand new WRX (900 miles on it)...they brought it back to perfect stock condition!

great family owned business..

(it took em 1+ months though ..to get parts in)

good luck !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts