ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have my ipod hooked up to the AUX jack in my car but could really use a good charger. I have heard the docks that plug into the outlet tend to slip or fall over. What experiences do you guys have with any of these? I don't mind spending for quality but aren't looking for much more than a dock or charging unit.

·
Registered
0 Posts
check out your local apple store imo

·
Registered
73 Posts
Belkin iPod Auto Kit and 1 foot Aux cable gives me charging and playing with one connection to the ipod. Works like an ipod dock. Under $20 total on ebay.

Eventually I want to build this in somewhere behind the dash, and just have the white cord coming out to connect to the ipod so its cleaner and I can close the little cover.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Belkin iPod Auto Kit and 1 foot Aux cable gives me charging and playing with one connection to the ipod. Works like an ipod dock. Under $20 total on ebay.

Eventually I want to build this in somewhere behind the dash, and just have the white cord coming out to connect to the ipod so its cleaner and I can close the little cover.

That looks like a great solution. Having one cable instead of two certainly would clean things up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts