1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Æternum
15,466 Posts
Very nice. Welcome to Club.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have an ISM too--TBH, I was looking for a DGM or Lapis Blue, but the one that was available as a Premium at the price I wanted was ISM. The kicker was a nice stereo upgrade.

The ISM is growing on me though. I will vouch for the fact it shows dirt and dust less than any other color. It's also a cinch to dress it up with some dark contrasting trim like the mudflaps and front lip. I'm planning on getting those and tinting the windows next spring.

At 5000 miles I'm pretty comfortable with how the car drives. More than most of the cars I've had, it engages you on a continuous basis, and that's the key to having an enjoyable driving experience.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats o the new purchase! Can't wait to see what you have in store for it!
Thank you! for now i plan on keeping it stock. I chose this car because out of the box it was fun and didnt need much upgrade. Ive always been into modding cars spent a lot of money and having issues. Kind of getting over that scene but that dont mean i dont like cars. I Love this car! Who knows though.. i might end up modding this car too eventually. lol

I have an ISM too--TBH, I was looking for a DGM or Lapis Blue, but the one that was available as a Premium at the price I wanted was ISM. The kicker was a nice stereo upgrade.

The ISM is growing on me though. I will vouch for the fact it shows dirt and dust less than any other color. It's also a cinch to dress it up with some dark contrasting trim like the mudflaps and front lip. I'm planning on getting those and tinting the windows next spring.

At 5000 miles I'm pretty comfortable with how the car drives. More than most of the cars I've had, it engages you on a continuous basis, and that's the key to having an enjoyable driving experience.
Nice nice! Similar to what I was thinking. Ive never had silver car myself but family did. They didnt have to wash the car as much lol. I like how comfortable the car is too. thought it'd harder to drive but being that this is my first subie, I love it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts