ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for opinions on rear sway bars for a 2010 WRX that has a 24mm whiteline with kartboy endlinks up front. The front is thanks to a sale on here, not sure if I’m suppose to say whom. The front is a two hole set up with the endlinks in the lowest or softest setting, if that helps. So, opinions on Whiteline or Eibach, solid or tubular, 20mm or 22mm, new endlinks too? My goal is for the car to handle neutral in corners without a lot of lean. After reading the FAQ on swaybars and endlinks I am leaning toward 22mm.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Since you went with the 24 up front you need a similarly beefy bar in the rear to match. I'd go with the Whiteline 22 mm adjustable and set it to the softest setting, see how you like it, and then possibly change the front and/or rear to a stiffer setting. Only you will be able to determine what setting you want to get the feel you want. In general to dial out understeer you need to change the rear bar first. However, since you already have the front bar then you probably want the rear bar set to a stiffer setting than the front to dial out understeer. They're easy to change so I'd still start softer though.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A 22mm it is, what about end links?
Also, kronos how long before the end of the sale?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
You can get a front and rear set of Eibach's for 300.00 ... that's what i'll probably go with. Whiteline's are nice too from what I have read... depends on what you like.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Kartboy endlinks are the better choice.
^^ +1

I have the same setup with 24mm Front and 22mm Rear Whiteline adjustable sways and Kartboy endlinks and I love it. There is almost no understeer and the endlinks can stand up to all kinds of abuse.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. 22mm whiteline it is with kartboy endlinks. I liked theEibachs, but since I already went solid instead of tubular up front I'll go with solid for the rear. Just an OCD matching thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts